Thursday, August 18, 2016

Come Visit Our Farm Kitchen!

Each quarter, the staff, vendors and owner of South End Antique Mall plan a new theme for our entryway.  This quarter it is "Farm Kitchen".  They all go out of their way to find special treasures just for this area.  We love it when you walk in the door and are "wowed" by the new decor!  This quarter is no different.  You need to come and check out the treasures that have arrived for our "Farm Kitchen"!  Many of these things are still usable today and are fun to have around.  Some are fun to have around but I am sure were not fun to use!   I am not sure I would have liked having to get my water by using a hand pump!  Be sure to stop by and leave some feedback about the change!






1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this post, and featured it on our Facebook page and blog. You take great photos, and the old farm kitchen items are so appealing! Good for you, keeping your blog current! I know it's not easy...

    ReplyDelete