Friday, October 28, 2016

Just "Horsing" Around At South End Antique Mall

It is time again to start changing out seasons at South End Antique Mall!  I think you probably know what season we are moving into without me saying a word!  Lots of red, green and brilliant glass ornaments are just around the corner.  If you wander through the mall you will see vendors getting ready for the Christmas season.  Little splashes of color here and there with vintage mercury glass ornaments, vintage blow mold characters and just plain old fashioned Christmas stuff!  The entryway will be completed by next week’s blog entry, but I am giving you a sneak peek at what you will find when you walk in the door!  If you know our store owner, Theresa, then you know she is an avid horse lover so we should not be surprised at all with what has been placed in the entryway.  We
have a life size Percheron (forgive me if I have the breed wrong!) horse in our entry.  I was stunned to see how large they are!  I asked someone to stand next to it just to give you an idea.  Lots of beautiful vintage and collectible Christmas and holiday decorations are making their way in so stop by and check it out! 




No comments:

Post a Comment